Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bittersweet


It is the beginning of the end. Tonight, ABC's Lost begins its final chapter. I am a long time fan of Lost, and I have become obsessed with it over the years (although I didn't start watching it until season 2). I own every season on both dvd and Blu-ray. In less than 4 hours, the final season will start. Emotionally, I am a mess of happiness and sadness. Lost is ending! This is a bittersweet feeling. It feels like senior year in high school, where one could only embrace the final days. There is so much to do, but at the same time you know it is your final year. You want to remember all the good times, and forget about the bad times (Nikki and Paulo).

The clock is ticking, and there are only 16 more episodes of Lost. This is it Lost fans! The answers are (hopefully) coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment