Saturday, February 27, 2010

Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Pre-orders

I know I have posted a blog about this game before, but I wanted to bring it up again. The game comes out this Tuesday, and I am extremely excited for it. For PC gamers, big releases like this happen about once every few years. The game will also be for Xbox 360/PS3, but I am excited for the PC version.

I pre-ordered the game back in November through Gamestop online. This is the first time I have per-ordered a game online. Gamestop says it will be at my house on March 2nd. I really hope this is true. One of the reasons I never really pre-order games is because they are usually available in stores no matter what. A lot of people were preordering the collectors edition of Call of Duty World at War back in 2008. I guess they feared that the supply of these collector's editions would run out. I was able to walk into gamestop after class, and buy one even without pre-ordering it. This time around I wanted to make absolutely sure I got the limited edition Bad Company 2. However, I am sure there will still be limited editions of this game on store shelves after the release day.

Like I said, I am very excited about this game. The last Battlefield game (for the PC) came out in 2006. I still play that game, but it is time to move on. The only problem I face now is the factor of time. I have a lot of school work to do, and I am hoping there is a way to find the time required to play Bad Company 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment