Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE BIG GAME!!




Super Bowl Sunday is now upon us. Once again the Detroit Lions will not be playing. I like sports, but I usually am not interested in other teams. My two favorite NFL teams are the Detroit Lions, and the Oakland Raiders. Yes.... two of the worst teams in the NFL. Perhaps one day the Lions or the Raiders will make it to the Super Bowl.

I am usually swept up into the hype of the game, and by hype I mean commercials. The last Super Bowl I really watched for the actual game was two years ago. This was only because I had recently purchased an HDTV. How will I entertain myself if I only watch for the commercials? This year's answer is homework. I am going to be reading my Camera for Broadcast book, putting together my news package assignment for Advanced TV Writing, and all of this while digitizing four camera's full of footage from Saturday's Miss LTU event.

I will admit that it would be nice to see the Saints win, because New Orleans deserves a comeback.

2 comments:

  1. A couple weeks ago I read that the Lions are expected to have a winning season and make it to the playoffs... Maybe you will have a reason to actually watch it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lions are in the process of rebounding, but I don't think it will come as soon as next season. Maybe like in four more years it will happen.

    ReplyDelete