Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I want an iPhone

Flashback to 2007 if you will. After years of horrible service, my family dropped AT&T in favor of Verizon. About a month or so later the iPhone came out. The iPhone is an AT&T exclusive phone. I had no intention of switching back to AT&T for the iPhone... even though the iPhone was amazing.
I have been waiting ever since for the iPhone to come out for Verizon. Rumors would surface, and then disappear over the years of a Verizon iPhone. I am eligible to upgrade my phone this month, but I am going to wait it out until June. AT&T's contract with Apple expires in June, so there is a possibility that the iPhone may come to Verizon. My mom just got the Droid, a really awesome iPhone competitor phone. I really wanted to get it, but if I did I would be tied to that phone for two years. I would be devastated if the iPhone came out during that time. So I still wait with my old eNV 2.... waiting.... and waiting.... for a Verizon iPhone. I might eventually get the Droid if there is no word of a Verizon iPhone at the end of June.

1 comment:

  1. I must agree the iphone is great. I honestly can't stand at&t beyond home service. The cell phone plans are just to high. Anyway I was wondering if you have seen the htc EVO with sprint. Well the EVO has a 8.0 m.p. camera and how about this... they have two of them. One in the front and one in the back. You might be wondering why.... the one in the front is for video chat.... yes video CHAT! Lets see the iphone do that. Or try this on for size I have sprint with unlimited data and because of that package I have any mobile anytime... (not mobile to mobile) The iphone is great and its biggest hit was the apps but almost every new pda phone has apps. You might want to look around some more.

    ReplyDelete