Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dr. Pepper and Battlefield

So the game I have been blogging about, Battlefield Bad Company 2, has been out for over a week now. It is a very fun game, and I have been playing it pretty much any chance that I get. Well, there is a promotion going on where you collect bottle caps from Dr. Pepper and enter a code to get customized weapons and stuff. I'm not sure on what exactly you can download, because that won't be available until tomorrow. However, the promotional caps have been on Dr. Pepper bottles since the game came out.

The problem is, I hate Dr. Pepper. It is gross, but I have been buying it to get the caps from the bottle. I usually bring it home for my brothers to drink, because all I want is a cap. I don't remember the last time I have fallen for promotional gimmicks such as this. I can't believe I am buying pop for a video game. I guess I like the Battlefield series waaaaaay too much.
Well, I am keeping this entry short. I know that some of you might be sick of reading about Battlefield Bad Company 2. I promise I have only one more entry on the game in the future. I want to actually do a detailed review of the game. So, look forward to that review perhaps next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment